Cafes & Restaurants
Open For Business? Finally, after what has seemed like a very long wait, it is time to get social again. This means many things to many people and will come with a particular set of considerations that is new to all of us. The food service industry in particular requires special attention to cleanliness and disinfection due to the unique nature of the business and the high turn-over and highly social aspects of getting out with friends for a meal or a drink.
Our directors spent many years in the restaurant business so we understand your industry. The many staff necessary to keep a restaurant running both in the kitchen and front of house will make maintaining a safe environment especially tricky. There are so many surfaces and so many unique considerations. We do our job, so you can do yours.
Here are some key points:
- We use only food grade disinfectants which are ammonia based and water soluble
- We focus on high traffic/commonly handled areas and surfaces
- We use an application system that disinfects hard to reach places (over, under & in between equipment that gets overlooked during regular cleaning)
- We work to your schedule – before and after close or between shifts and classes
- We have realistic packages making it affordable to use our service frequently
- We pay attention to high traffic customer areas and know where to spray
- We are a hands off service using a spray technique that leave no odour and dries quickly without the need for additional wiping once we finished
- We work quickly and methodically to a checklist specifically designed for the industry ensuring maximum coverage in a minimum time so that we are not in your way
- Our product is non-toxic, food-safe and hypoallergenic so that your staff can continue to work while we do our job
- We leave a spray bottle of solution so that you can continue to disinfect particular trouble spots between services
- We used trained technicians that wear full PPE on the job at all times
- We use Tasmanian made products
- We use a quick dry method that does not leave a film on surfaces
- We do not require that electronics or other items be removed
- We use an odourless solution that is safe for all surfaces and fabrics
- We are fully insured and accredited
- We provide an auditing checklist and seal of approval to show your compliance in maintaining a safe environment
Health and safety is our priority
The protection of your people, customers, and our service personnel is our top priority. The Disinfecting Business’s Specialists will wear specialised protective gear while conducting service. In cases where there has been a COVID-19 exposure, we will work with you to set up a special staging area for donning and removing this protective gear to further protect your facility.
Utilising The Disinfecting Business’s Disinfection Service not only provides you peace of mind, but it demonstrates your brand’s commitment to safety. Let us help you get back to business.